This educational activity is designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pathologists, pulmonologists, oncology pharmacists, researchers, internists wishing to have an update on the diagnosis and management of lung cancer, and other healthcare professionals interested in the care and treatment of patients with thoracic malignancies.
- Describe the impact of molecular testing guideline updates, novel diagnostic techniques, and the role of liquid biopsy/cell free DNA on patient evaluation practices
- Evaluate the role of current and emerging biomarkers as predictive indicators for treatment selection and patient response
- Review the current and emerging clinical data regarding the treatment NSCLC that harbor genetic mutations such as EGFR, ALK, ROS1, and less commonly ERBB2, HER2, BRAF, KRAS, RET, MET, and TRK
- Determine the clinical relevance of emerging efficacy and safety data from trials evaluating targeted therapies and immune checkpoint inhibitors (alone or in combination) for NSCLC, SCLC, and mesothelioma
- Translate the latest evidence regarding molecularly targeted agents, immunotherapies, and predictive biomarkers to informed and personalized NSCLC treatment plans
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by North American Center for Continuing Medical Education (NACCME) and Imedex. NACCME is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Please visit each location page for specific credit hours designated per activity.
NACCME protects the privacy of personal and other information regarding participants, educational partners, and joint sponsors. NACCME and our joint sponsors will not release personally identifiable information to a third party without the individual’s consent, except such information as is required for reporting purposes to the appropriate accrediting agency.
NACCME maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Copyright © 2020 by North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this accredited continuing education activity may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without first obtaining permission from North American Center for Continuing Medical Education.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity. Please see agenda for individual session support.
North American Center for Continuing Medical Education complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity needs accommodations, please call 609.371.1137.
Any participant wanting to file a grievance with respect to any aspect of a continuing education activity accredited by NACCME, LLC may contact Samantha Conforti, Manager, Accreditation and Compliance, by phone at 609-371-1137, by email at email@example.com or in writing at 104 Windsor Center Drive, East Windsor, NJ 08520. The Manager, Accreditation and Compliance will review the grievance and respond within 30 days of receiving the complaint. If the participant is unsatisfied with the response, an appeal to the Senior Manager/Director or the Executive Vice President, Chris Bolwell, Accreditation and Compliance, can be requested for a second level of review. Mr. Bolwell can be contacted via phone at 678-242-0801, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at 11675 Rainwater Drive, Suite 600 Alpharetta, GA 30009.
Marketing and Management Company
HMP | Healthcare Made Practical
70 East Swedesford Road, Suite 100
Malvern, PA 19355
North American Center for Continuing Medical Education, LLC
An HMP Company
104 Windsor Center Drive, Suite 200
East Windsor, NJ 08520